
Breastfeeding...
I guess semua dah kena tukar mindset & I am happy to see many mothers nowadays choose breastfeeding their babies even sampai 2 years...Great transformation from the obsession of searching good & high quality formula milks... Tapi malangnyer, masih ada yang mempunyai mindset yang begitu kolot... Ramai jugak yang ku dengar cerita-cerita mengenainya kakak-kakak mereka @ mereka-mereka sendiri yang mengatakan beberapa alasan yang menyebabkan mereka tidak boleh BF... Antara yang popular :
1) Sakit la.... Pam pun berdarah! Alasan ini, selalu ditemui semasa saya sedang pumping... (Please buy a good & quality pump)
2) Susah...malu...(gosh! tak boleh terima langsung alasan ini)
3) Takde susu (ni memang banyak la bagi alasan...kalo tak bagi, macamana nak ada susu)
Well, ku bukan la terer sangat bab breastfeeding ni, baru menyusu for 1 year 3 months & still going...hoping that I can complete my nursing experience for 2 years... I adore all BF mothers...You are my inspiration & courage...
I've through it & it was hard! I must admit, masa memula memang susah... That's why you need to have the breastfeeding knowledge sejak masa mengandung lagi!
Anda kena belajar untuk breastfeeding dengan jaya nya! Baru ia jadi senang...
Commitment+Knowledge+Support = Success!
Masa pregnant is the best time to grab all knowledge on BF...Macam-macam source ada. Internet! BF mothers lain pun banyak yang nak membantu...Friends...
This is important supaya lepas deliver, you will not panic...
A good friendly hospital is a BONUS... =) Lucky me deliver kat Pantai Medical Center Bangsar yang memang pro-BF...I learnt a lot there!

Don't ever give up!
Ramai ibu-ibu yang cepat give up...Ni la masalahnyer...Husband - supposed to be penyokong kuat BF! Thanx to my hubby yang tak penah jemu membantu & memberi sokongan untuk BF... Baby baru lahir memang la asyik nak BF je, so layan kan je...That's why you are give 60 days maternity leave... Your parents or PIL, memang akan cakap your baby tak kenyang la apa la...Abaikan saje hasutan tu... Believe me, worth it! One day, your parents will be very proud to have a fully & exclusively BF grandchildren...
Mahal ler Breastpump!
No! Ni lagi satu hal...Formula milk tu tak mahal ke? Apa la salahnyer you spend for breastpump kan... Ikut your budget... For expecting mothers, please make sure breastpump is in your must-buy list! I started with Avent Manual Breastpump (mahal ker?) and used it for 1 year... The pump cost only RM 200++ ...So cost is not an issue okay...
You & Your Baby
Me, personally, went through a hard time...masa lepas deliver my baby had jaundice...he can't even latch correctly! He had his mother's milk via cup! Hmm....Nursing strike, I experienced it 4 times before...Memang ada je masalah...You & your baby really have to be strong and keep on going no matter what! Nothing is impossible... =)

BF sangat mudah!
Last but not least, BF sangat memudahkan kaum ibu...Tanyala mana-mana BF mothers...memang senang...especially during night time...Tak payah berjaga malam & my hubby is very lucky daddy, sebab tidur nye tidak terganggu langsung di malam hari... Kalo menyusu, I can take a nap together...Jalan-jalan, I don't need to bring bottle together....Senang kan???
Choose Breastfeeding!
A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her presence. Breastfeeding satisfies all three. ~Grantly Dick-Read
Nursing does not diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhances their charm by making them look lived in and happy. ~Robert A. Heinlein
There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it. ~Irena Chalmers
It is only in the act of nursing that a woman realizes her motherhood in visible and tangible fashion; it is a joy of every moment. ~Honore de Balzac
People need to understand that when they're deciding between breastmilk and formula, they're not deciding between Coke and Pepsi.... They're choosing between a live, pure substance and a dead substance made with the cheapest oils available. ~Chele Marmet
Last but not least,
Boobs are for breastfeeding. ~Author Unknown
=)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete