Monday, June 21, 2010

Kipas Susah Mati


Since 1997, when I was only 14, I've been their DIE HARD FAN
and still...
2010 - Age 26, I am still their DIE HARD FAN!
Without fail, I am very devoted and following the band...

Guess who?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.


HANSON!

Three brothers from Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA...

Isaac, Taylor & Zac!



Now, they are out with the fifth album!

Shout it out

Released in USA on 8th June 2010

Japan 14th June 2010

Malaysia???

Lama nya rasa nak tunggu...

I am super excited for the album...

So, I ordered online @ Amazon.com



Huhuh...

Gila Fanatic kan?

Hmm...Memang sangat fanatic!

I am a proud Official Hanson Fan Club Member!

and got the chance to see they performed live in KL last 2005!

It was like a dream came true...

Best gile!



Why HANSON?

They are good musicians with great songs!

Believe me, I have all the albums, and all are great!

Plus, they have good attitude...

Tak macam other Hollywood celebs/artiste with probs of drugs, alcohol & etc...

They are good parents!

They inspire their fans (including me) - who grew up together with the music!

And they do charity too - Take The Walk!


Hanson
media.photobucket.com


Hanson
media.photobucket.com







Sangat inspiring...
hehe..
Tak sabar nak tunggu the CD sampai Malaysia!
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment