Yuhu...
Just got back from hospital...
Irqin was admitted @ Pantai Medical Center since Saturday (7 August 2010) and discharged yesterday (9 August 2010) due to viral fever & rotavirus...
Nanti I buat entry pasal Irqin warded...
He is okay now... =)
Lately, daku dihantui oleh camera...
I always wanted a good camera since I really like photography... =P
Walaupun just for suka2...
But I really like to take pictures!
I want this kind of camera!
Very oldskool but it is a great camera...
Mana nak dapat macam ni?
I used to have one masa kecik2 tapi dah lingkup dah...

Pictures from Hanson, my fave band! =P
I wanted a DSLR - Nikon maybe...tapi...
DSLR sangat besar!
Masa guna my friend Ninie punya, I dont think I can really handle the big gadget!
With the little Irqin with me?
Boleh ke?
Tapi saya sudah jatuh cinta dengan this Interchangeable Lens camera!
Ada 2 on my mind...
Olympus PEN E-PLI
&
Sony NEX 5



vote for Sony..=)
ReplyDeleteSony 2nd pic tu mcm menariksss jer...apa lagi en dzul sila bagi dana....
ReplyDeletetu la pasal...sangat tergoda dgn sony nex5 itu! huhu...
ReplyDelete