Today is my pretty officemate last day at the office!
Dia dapat kerja baru...
All the best Lyana!
We pray the best for your future!
Lyana & Layla
The girls
Ezwan, Lyana & Layla
Us with Mr Kamal
Lunch time, we went to have Chinese Food!
DIM SUM!!!
and they are Halal!
Plus, so cheap!
RM2.90 only!
I like!
Kat Restoran MinMax, PNB Darby Park
The chrysanthemum tea
Dim Sum
My seafood fried rice
Butter prawn
YUMMY!!!
sangat sedap & berbaloi baloi!
sangat sedap & berbaloi baloi!
Me & Shira
Layla & Lyana
US!
Thanx to Lyana for this cute & sweet cupcake!
Sweet just like you!
Goodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone, but I can still feel you here)
It's not the end (You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)
It's not the end (You gotta keep it strong before the pain turns into fear)
Rasa baru sangat2 kenal Lyana.
Hope we still keep in touch!
Kawen jangan lupa jemput yer!
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment