Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 5 - Last Minute Shopping & Bye Bye Manila!



Day 5
Date : 3rd April 2012
Location : Manila, Philippines

It was our last day!
Yeay! Really can't wait to be home!
But before that!
Last minute shopping!
For my little Irqin!
I needed to buy some toys for him!
To be exact, Cars Pixar Toys!


The morning view around SM Mall of Asia / Manila Bay.


It was too early, 9 am.
The ride was not yet opened.


Manila Bay


The statue in front of the mall


The big mall


The mall opened at 10 am.
We had only about 1 hour and 30 minutes to catch some stuffs.
We only able to buy some GAP tshirts for me,hubby and Irqin
and toys for Irqin.
All CARS Pixar toys and book rack.
The prices were cheaper compared to Malaysia.
So depressed coz of limited time!
I wish I could have more time for SHOPPING!

Then, we walked back to Hotel and checked out at 12 pm sharp!
Straight to airport and arrived at 12.30 there.


Around Manila City


Goodbye Philippines.
Till we meet again!




BYE!
Oh I really miss Irqin, home and FOOD!



xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment