HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yippiee!
Yup!
Semalam my 29th birthday!
30 September 2012
Semalam my 29th birthday!
30 September 2012
Alhamdulillah...
Terima kasih Allah.
This amazing 29 years of my life!
Of course, there's up & down.
And my dreams came true!
And I am looking forward for more amazing years!
And I am looking forward for more amazing years!
To Mr Hubby,
Thank You for everything!
I'm not a perfect woman to you
but I will always try my best.
Birthday gift from Mr Hubby!
Yippie!
He always try to fulfill my wish!
Heheh
Adding new charm to my collection, the Black Heart charm and match it with the ring!
Super love!!!
Thanks Sayang!
Then, a surprise from Braun Buffel!
What's in the bag?
Cute lil key chain from Braun Buffel One Utama!
=)
Terus mintak hubby duplicate kunci rumah sebab nak pakai keychain ni.
Hahah
Semalam, sendiri punya birthday.
Sendiri masak!
Boleh???
I made my first sup tulang and Nasi Lemak!
BFFs, Ila & Asma came for BBQ yesterday!
My first homemade sup tulang especially to Mr Hubby!
and he loves it so much!
Hehe
Bila malam menjelma!
Hooyeahhh!
BBQ time!!!
Sedapness ok!
The BBQ chicks!
and of course the babiessss!
Baby Asma, Amir Harith!
Super manja boy!
Aaron, my nephew & Zahra, Ila's baby!
Hahah
Muka baru bangun tido!
Disebabkan kesedapan bbq yang melampau!
Saya lupa ambil gambar bersama rakan-rakan & keluarga!
Sekian.
Hahah
To all my friends who wish me, Thanks so so much!
Love all of u!
xoxoxo










No comments:
Post a Comment