Contest Again!!!! Yeah I like!This time around, I join the contest by MOBS & Alice Wonders. Yeap...handbags handbags handbags!!! I love them so much !!!
Why I need a new handbag???
Me need a bag because I need bigger bag which is flexible bag and have sling straps which it is suitable for travelling & holding my baby... But I love handbags with just normal straps too...
So I choose Marc Berry Purple Quilted Bag






It is cool...very stylish and elegant! And I love the colour PURPLE!
The bag is big enough and has more space for me to put my baby's stuff & me make up too!!!
The bag is big enough and has more space for me to put my baby's stuff & me make up too!!!
Plus, the main reason is it has two straps!!! Very flexible yet stylish!!!!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
ari tu dah msuk dah tapi tak menang hihihi
ReplyDeletehaha...scandal bag tak nak buat contest gak ke??? nak menang coach leah...heheh
ReplyDeleteAll deals on handbags on ebay are on this site if you're interested?
ReplyDelete