

The photos:
My baby name : Dzarif Irqin bin Dzuldzaimy
DOB : 22 July 2008
Hey...it's MOMBLOGGERSPLANET contest again!!! I like!!!Heheh....
The contest is sponsored by AliceWonders & Photobook!!! Yeah...
This time around, it's the CUTEST Baby in Car Seat contest...Lucky me, Irqin has a few photos in Car Seat...so give a damn try...why not kan???hehe...
Well, a brief about the car seat... The brand is Sweet Cherry...bought it @ Jusco Sunway Pyramid...Affordable and good quality!Hehehe.... I chose the colour red because I think it suits my baby well...heheh...
My opinion about the usage of the car seat-
1) For safety reason! Yes ...perlu perlu perlu...
2) For long journey, I think it gives comfort to the baby...kan kan kan...
3) Baby will learn to depend on his/her self when they learn to sit by themselves!!!
4) Gives extra space for MAMA too!!! Mama may relax & may sleep better without worry about the baby!!!
SO...car seat is essential for every parents!!! It a MUST okay...hehheh...

No comments:
Post a Comment