Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My New Gadget - Freestyle Breastpump!!!


Yeah...I got it... Even though I've been breastfeeding my Irqin for almost a year...But I think tak rugi pun to have this wonderful & superb breastpump...It's an investment...Nanti future boleh pakai kan... & For me, this breastpump is a reward for myself after a year of sacrifice...hehe...one year to go & my mission will accomplish... InsyaAllah, I will try my best to breastfeed Irqin for 2 years...semoga rezeki Irqin ada hendaknya...hehhee... I reward myself with this breastpump...very mobile, light weight & convinient!!!! Heheh...why breastpump???why not designer handbags ke??? jewellery ke??? Ni kire satisfaction sendiri...Very satisfied BF anak sendiri...even I ada handbag mahal, I don't think I will satisfy myself like I BF my baby.... Thank God for this precious feeling... =)
Can't wait to use this thingy...heheh....Anyway, thanx a lot to my Avent Manual Pump & Spectra 3 yang dah banyak berjasa pada ku & Irqin....heheh...
P/S: Of course I want a designer bag! hahaha...but my priority now is Irqin...heheh

4 comments:

  1. WAH...dah dapat dah?? lepas ni lydia punye turn plak.. go! go! power mommies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...deqan...u lagi power...twins!!!hehhee

    ReplyDelete