Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Preparation To Be Fully Committed Breastfeeding Mother

It's been a while...
Tak cakap pasal breastfeeding!
Walaupun sekarang dah stop breastfeeding (BF) Irqin, but I am still pro-BF and always encourage my friends to commit to BF!
Dah ramai jugak kawan-kawan saya yang berjaya fully BF and I am so happy to be apart of them!
Yes! You can do it!
Saya bukan pakar, tapi I want to help and support my friends!

Last few days, ada citer2 dgn my friends on BF...dia baru pregnant.
My friends mostly kalo pregnant je, saya akan encourage diorang breastfeed.
=)

So, here is some tips for new mothers on how to be a successful BF mom!
Hope these may help!

1) Learn breastfeeding during pregnancy!

From the day you knew you are pregnant, that is the starting day of learning breastfeeding.
From my observation, mostly ramai ibu-ibu yang tidak ambil kisah pun.
Breastfeeding is not easy, seriously!
You have to learn!
Many websites yang boleh direfer and support group to join.
As for me, I learnt from a friend of mine & from websites!
More from other BF moms yang saya tak kenal pun...Just via online...
Mothers have to very well-prepared!
Bukannya dah bersalin baru nak belajar.
It will be hard kalo mothers tu tak kuat.


2) Get support from husband and other BF moms!

Most importantly, husband perlu memahami & menyokong!
Other than that, you can always refer and get support from pro-BF mom.
Your mother or in law pun takkan support BF.
And kalo tak kuat dengan those hasutan, memang failed.
So, whenever you feel down & confused, always get support from others!
Macam saya dulu, I was kinda awal jugak antara kawan2 yang kawen/pregnant,
So I just refer to susuibu.com ~ especially via forum.
Memang ramai yang bagi semangat and membantu.
You yourself pun kena kuat and have a mindset.


3) Prepare the Breastfeeding Gadget!
Breastfeeding gadgets are very important!
All those breastpumps, storages, nursing bras, nursing pads, and etc!
Listkan all barang & beli before bersalin.So you will be very committed to do it.
Jangan la ada dalam list Formula Milk pulak!
Macam saya dulu, I have set my mindset, dalam dunia ni takde susu lain dah...only breastmilk!
No other option. FULLSTOP!


Well, I guess that my 3 main points!
Yang paling penting la...
So friends, harap2 ini dapat membantu.

BYE.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. erm,sejak pregnant 4bulan ni xpernah terlintas pon pasal BF.tp bila baca post ayu ni, mcm terpikir pulak hal nie..persediaan awal ayu dulu mcmana?selain refer susu ibu.com ada lagi x sumber2 lain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly ayu banyak belajar masa pregnant. Just baca blog breastfeeding mothers, tanya diorang and thru all breastfeeding websites. Beli barang2 pun barang2 yang berkaitan breastfeeding, macam pam & storage semua.

    ReplyDelete