Sunday, December 19, 2010

While having my supper...

Sambil-sambil menghirup soup Knorrs Seafood, sambil membelek magazine Hello! yang baru dibeli!


The cover attracted me so much!
Victoria & David Beckham!
(and Prince William too!)


What an elegant couple!
Don't you think so?
Hot and Posh forever!

Tetiba teringat zaman dolu-dolu...
Zaman remaja!
My schoolmates tau la kot...
Kisah zaman silam kami...
Selain Hanson, I adored Victoria Posh Spice very much!
I used to have her very famous haircut!
Haha...
She is so elegant & classy!

Zaman Spice Girls dengan BFFs memang syok!
Gila-gila menari melalak feeling2 hot!
Hahah
The good old days!

Their wedding!
I really loved the haircut!
And pernah buat jugak!
Haha
=P

They look so good together kan!

Family time!
Yes, they are so lovely!

With their boys!

Hopefully they will be happy ever after...
Walaupun pernah dilanda badai, for me, Victoria is so so tough!
Trying very hard to keep their marriage strong!
Dia masih bertahan hingga sekarang!
I guess not many women as strong as her!
Kan kan kan!
You go girl!
GIRL POWER!
Spice Up Your Life!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment